Sunday, April 17, 2011

Playground Days

Spring is coming in fits and starts - a week of horrible, snowy/sleety/rainy/windy weather followed by a day or two of 50 degree, sunny weather. When the sun peeks out, we rush out the door to the nearest playground to run off some of that little-boy energy.

I love playgrounds, though I always forget how dirty the boys get in the spring.


Matthew is extremely adventurous this year on the playground equipment, even trying to climb on top of the tunnels, and climbing on the outside of the rails. I have a rule that he's not allowed to do it, but every once in a while I catch him at it.

They really do love playing, and I love the reduction in the general level of rambunctiousness that follows a morning at the playground. Plus, I can get some cute pictures at the park!





2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Matt looks so BIG all the sudden!

Wow!

leah said...

Five is a strange age - they go from preschooler to "big kid" in no time flat!