Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Week:


Saturday: I go to a wonderful Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) retreat. I have fun with other mommies, while Dennis and the boys have "Man Day."

Saturday Night: Nolan throws up. A lot.

Sunday: See Saturday night.

Monday: Nolan gets a fever.

Tuesday: Nolan stays awake for 4 hours in the middle of the night. Fever disappears.

Wednesday: Nolan's sleep study.

Thursday: I take a two hour nap. Matt eats nothing. Nolan runs around like a maniac.

Thursday Night: I throw up. A lot.

Friday Morning: Matt comes downstairs and says, "I frowed up in my bed. Wanna play some soccer?" The answer, my dear boy, is "NO."

I am so glad this week is over tomorrow!

1 comment:

Apraxia Mom said...

Yes, you have had one heck of a week. I booked that cruise...I am headed to your house right now to kidnap you from all the stress! Picture it, Leah: blue waters, no doctors, no fights, cabanna boys (sp?), warm sun, and slushy pink drinks!