Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Deconstructive


The boys were running around like little crazy people, so I did what any sane mother would do and kicked them outside. I told them to find something constructive to do.

When I looked outside, I realized they had taken apart a few toys in the backyard. Upon further questioning, I found out that they were "constructing." Next time, I'll choose different words when I send them outside!

Peek-a-boo.

Saying hi to Mom.

Uh-oh. We got caught.

Are we in trouble?

They were worried they'd get in trouble, but I wasn't upset. These toys snap apart and are easy to put back together, so it isn't a problem to fix their "construction" work. I do have a feeling that they are outgrowing the toddler level toys, however!

2 comments:

The Wednesday Poet said...

That's very funny. At least you know they have good vocabulary skills! (as well as construction skills)

Herding Grasshoppers said...

100% Boy!