Friday, November 2, 2012

More Leaf Pictures


I love fall pictures so much - I couldn't resist posting these. They were taken on the same day as the photos in the prior post, in early October. Our boys (along with the neighbor boy) raked leaves into a pile and had the best time jumping and rolling in the leaves.



Playing in the leaves is so much better when friends are involved. I wish this part of fall could last for several months: the weather is perfect and the scenery is so gorgeous.








2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh Leah, I just LOVE all your fall leaf pictures! Of course, it helps that your "models" are so adorable ;D

Julie G

dlefler said...

I miss autumn already. We go from pretty leaves to dull gray very quickly. Of course, we get plenty of snow to brighten things up in the winter here - but I really miss those gorgeous October days!