Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Best $20 Ever Spent

The pool was set up, the boys were happily splashing, and I made a secretive run to StuffMart. I had noticed a box sitting in the seasonal aisle that I knew would totally make their day. I snagged the box, paid my $20, and hurried home.

Of course, the boys were over the moon. Who wouldn't love a couple of space ships with working water guns in the pool?








I am so glad we bought our Intex pool last year. We have gotten at least $200 out of the thing, and it is still going strong in its second year. Now I just need to find a way to extend the summer season in our frozen section of the country!

1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

So much fun going on at your house!!!

You WIN with those spaceship floaty toys... even boys my age think those are cool! And you have a pool up already - I'm impressed! Still cool and rainy here.

That safety village looks amazing. Love the little car they got to drive, and - even more - that they chose each other and held hands. That pic is definitely a keeper :D

Julie