Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Boy: Preschool Edition


Matthew will turn four on Tuesday the 22nd, and was able to celebrate his birthday at preschool this past Friday. He was so excited to bring snacks to school and blow out the candle on the classroom "cake" (they use a pretend birthday cake).

He came out of school quite excited, wearing his crown and holding the last of the pretzel-snowmen.

I still can't believe my baby boy is going to be four years old in a few days. Time goes by far too quickly.

3 comments:

Apraxia Mom said...

Happy birthday, little man! Leah, I can't get over how much he looks like you in this post picture!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Wow... Happy Birthday :0)

Love the little pretzel snowmen - did you make those?

Julie

leah said...

I can't believe my baby is four.

Julie- I did make them. Thank goodness both boys napped at the same time on that day, lol!