Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Cookies

'Tis the season to bake. And bake. And bake some more. I have been knee deep in flour, sugar, and cookie dough!


First, the chocolate crinkles. Oh, the chocolatey goodness of these cookies. I love them.


Sugar cookies were up next. These are a must in our Christmas baking schedule - we often make more than one batch.




I made these candy cane kiss cookies today. So fun, and the kids love them. I also made some thumbprint cookies, but they didn't turn out. So we'll just pretend I never made them and just stick with the pretty picture of the kiss cookies.


I plan on making some snickerdoodles and a few other cookies tomorrow. I plan on making cookie trays for some of the neighbors and also for Matt's piano teacher. All I know is that these cannot stay in the house, because I must stop eating cookies.

No comments: