Friday, March 19, 2010

Why My Projects Rarely Get Finished

While I was trying to paint these nightstands,

Nolan was supposed to be "painting" his own things with water.

After a few minutes, I noticed that he had left his water-painting spot. I ran inside to find the little guy, and found my little St. Patrick's Day carrot cakes mysteriously marred with little fingerprints.

It didn't take long to find the culprit, since he left a cupcake trail in his wake.

We used to have 20 mini-cupcakes in a tin. Nolan managed to eat the frosting off of 17 of them in the 5 minutes before I found him.

I obviously need to learn to hide the cupcakes in a more secure location before attempting the next home improvement project!

1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh what a little stinker!

At least he's too naive to be truly deceptive,

Julie