Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your Mama Dresses You Funny

Yesterday morning, I placed a set of clothes carefully on the chair downstairs, and gave Matthew instructions to get dressed. I silently rejoiced in the fact that he can dress himself, which saves me a lot of time and hassle. I left the room to dress Nolan, and came back downstairs to find this:

Matthew, wearing his brother's pants, and a shirt out of the dirty clothes pile. The clothes I had set out for him were neatly folded on the chair. I am impressed that he managed to get a size 18 months pants on- that must have taken some skill for a boy who wears a size 4!

Apparently, next time I need to be more specific. As in, "get dressed, in these clothes, which are clean and the right size."

1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

That's great, Leah! At least he's making progress. Boys (thankfully) don't seem to much care what they wear. At least mine don't.

Julie